Empowering Women in the Workplace
Request a Date
No payment is required until the request is accepted
Empowering Women in the Workplace Masterclass
Identify some of the unique challenges women face in their personal and professional lives, and understand how to support and empower females in the workplace.
- Identify the unique challenges women face in their lives
- Outline the impact of these challenges on women
- Know how to support and empower female colleagues
We offer a range of topics meaning you can choose those that are most relevant to your organisation, pick topics to match key awareness days, or select a package offer to demonstrate your year-round commitment to mental health and wellbeing.
- Interactive & engaging
- Designed & delivered by mental health & wellbeing experts
- Three key learning points
- Knowledge check
- Q&A session
- Up to 500 learners
- Takeaway handout including summary and additional resources
- Online via Zoom - an accessible way to engage your employees wherever they are located.
- Face-to-face in your organisation – utilise the form of a lunch-and-learn where employees are encouraged to eat lunch in a group setting while simultaneously utilising that time to complete training.
- Mental health awareness
- Managing mental health at work
- Coping with change
- Burnout prevention
- Men's mental health
- Managing menopause
- Women's mental health
- Empowering Women
- Neurodiversity in the Workplace
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health
- Financial Wellbeing
- Stress Awareness
- Managing Anxiety
- Understanding Depression
- Sleep Hygiene
- Individual online: £995
- Bronze package (4 – quarterly masterclasses): £3,495
- Silver package (6 – quarterly plus 2 awareness days): £5,095
- Gold package (12 – monthly masterclasses): £9,995
- Individual & package face-to-face: POA
About Changing Minds Training
There are no reviews for Empowering Women in the Workplace yet. Why not be the first one?