Request a Date
No payment is required until the request is accepted
Coping with Change Masterclass
Understand why it is difficult for us to accept changes when they occur - both in our personal and professional lives. Outline the emotional stages of the change curve which maps out distinct stages all individuals go through after a change, and learn to utilise a range of strategies to cope with changes.
- Understand why it's difficult to accept change
- Outline the emotional stages of the change curve
- Utilise a range of strategies to cope with change
We offer a range of topics meaning you can choose those that are most relevant to your organisation, pick topics to match key awareness days, or select a package offer to demonstrate your year-round commitment to mental health and wellbeing.
- Interactive & engaging
- Designed & delivered by mental health & wellbeing experts
- Three key learning points
- Knowledge check
- Q&A session
- Up to 500 learners
- Takeaway handout including summary and additional resources
- Online via Zoom - an accessible way to engage your employees wherever they are located.
- Face-to-face in your organisation – utilise the form of a lunch-and-learn where employees are encouraged to eat lunch in a group setting while simultaneously utilising that time to complete training.
- Mental health awareness
- Managing mental health at work
- Coping with change
- Burnout prevention
- Men's mental health
- Managing menopause
- Women's mental health
- Empowering Women
- Neurodiversity in the Workplace
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health
- Financial Wellbeing
- Stress Awareness
- Managing Anxiety
- Understanding Depression
- Sleep Hygiene
- Individual online: £995
- Bronze package (4 – quarterly masterclasses): £3,495
- Silver package (6 – quarterly plus 2 awareness days): £5,095
- Gold package (12 – monthly masterclasses): £9,995
- Individual & package face-to-face: POA
About Changing Minds Training
There are no reviews for Coping with Change yet. Why not be the first one?