No upcoming dates to book
Explain the importance of BLS
Aims and Objectives
- Explain the importance of BLS
- Describe the Resuscitation Council UK BLS guidelines
- Perform basic life support in an emergency situation
- Adult basic life support algorithm
- Adult basic life support sequence
- Recovery position
- Resuscitation of children
- Resuscitation of victims of drowning
- Risks to the rescuer and victim
- Initial rescue breaths
- Jaw thrust
- Agonal gasps
- Use of oxygen
- Mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Bag mask ventilation
- Chest compressions
We can also add automated external defibrillators (AED) onto the course. If you would like this added please let us know at time of booking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Health Care Assistants
- Healthcare sector workers
- Anyone involved in healthcare
About AB Health Group
AB Health Group
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Read more about AB Health Group
Training for Healthcare Staff. Nurses, Pharmacists, Occupational Health Nurses,Paramedics, Health Care Assistants, Nurse Associates, and Health Care Support Workers. We also provide training for Medical Administration staff
We are sensitive to the needs of each individual attending our courses and we will implement govt guidelines in our venues. It is however up to each individual or organisation to ensure that if the require specific PPE that they should bring their own masks and or gloves. We do provide PPE but cannot guarantee that the third party venue will do so.
There are no reviews for CPR/Anaphylaxis/BLS yet. Why not be the first one?