This course will start by explaining in detail what team working is and cover some of the basic principles for putting together a group of people who will work well together. It then goes on to cover conflict within teams, explaining some of the reasons conflict occurs and some strategies for managing conflict. It finishes off by exploring some of the different styles of management behaviour and how to develop a resilient team.
Approved by CPD & ILM – Duration 30 mins* – £35.00
You would think that one-on-one training would cost a fortune and be time-consuming to organise. Well, it isn’t! Our one-on-one tutor led interactive online training goes at precisely the pace required by each individual. It provides an opportunity to go over the learning content as often as required so every employee gets the optimum learning experience that’ll be retained and applied to keep your business safe and compliant.
At a fraction of the cost and fraction of management time than you’d expect, this business skills online training has the added bonus of a minimal loss of productivity because it’s really efficient and flexible.
Please note that listed course prices do not include VAT.
- Alcohol Personal Licence Holder
- Anti Harassment and Bullying
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Customer Service
- Cyber Security
- Developing Good Employee Relations
- Developing Teamwork
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Effective Delegation
- Equality, Diversity and Discrimination
- Facebook for Business
- Introducing GDPR
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Skills
- Licensed Premises Staff Training
- LinkedIn for Business
- Managing Meetings
- Managing Sickness and Absence
- Objective Setting
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Sales Skills
- Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Social Media for Business
- Stress Management
- The Principles of Performance Management
- Time Management
- Twitter for Business
About Wimbledon Training Services
There are no reviews for Developing Teamwork yet. Why not be the first one?