Certificate in KYC and Customer Due Diligence
About the Certificate
KYC/CDD is a critical element for effectively managing the risks posed by potential clients (thus protecting the organization against criminals, terrorists, and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) who might present a higher risk) and possible dubious actions by existing customers that need to be regularly reassessed.
This certificate course provides essential knowledge for KYC and CDD procedures which are key tools in assessing customer risk and a legal requirement to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT) laws. Effective KYC/CDD involves knowing a customer’s identity and their financial activities, ongoing monitoring of business activities, and identifying and mitigating the AML/CFT risk a business relationship may pose on the regulated entity.
Expected Learning Outcomes
• Understand the importance of adopting effective KYC/CDD policies and procedures in a regulated entity
• Review international guidance on the essential elements of KYC standards and the applicable regulatory framework
• Have the ability to establish and maintain a solid KYC/CDD programme
• Successfully assess the different levels of KYC/CDD that can be applied by an entity
• Efficiently deal with higher risk situations and cases in an effective manner
• Have a practical perspective on the adverse effects that can result from lack of efficient KYC/CDD procedures
• An introduction to KYC/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
• The value of Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
• CDD: Establishing and maintaining a strong CDD programme
• CDD in higher risk situations and record keeping requirements
• AML Case Studies
• Register at any time for this online, open Certificate
• Study in your own time and at your own pace (you have up to 3 months to complete)
• Assessed by online multiple-choice exam
What is included
• 25 hours of self-paced online interactive learning including analysis of 7 practical case studies
• 1-year free AGRC membership
• Online Exam and AGRC Certificate
About The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
Read more about The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
AGRC is a global, non-profit, professional accreditation & certification organisation, as well as a networking platform, that was founded in 2020 and started its operations a year later.
We facilitate the exchange of knowledge and sharing of experiences among governance, risk and compliance (GRC) professionals.
We support our community of multi-jurisdictional GRC professionals in the financial services industry and beyond by sharing their common values, experiences, expertise, and business development opportunities.
There are no reviews for Certificate in KYC and Customer Due Diligence yet. Why not be the first one?