The CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education(VRQ) covers many areas of development, relationships and health during including the education framework within Early Years. The Childcare & Education course has been designed to cover health and development of a childcare during Early Years and the role of an Early Years Educator during this important stage in life. Upon completion of the Childcare & Education qualification you will understand how to work within Childcare and Education and gain a Level 3 Certificate.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions regarding Childcare and Education then this qualification is for you:
- Do you want to work within the Childcare setting?
- Do you want to support children with their Education?
- Are you looking to build a career within the Childcare and Education sector?
If you can answer yes to all the above Childcare and Education questions, get in touch today and see how we can help you move forward within the Childcare and Education sector.
About this Course
To gain the full CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) you will need to pass all the assignments.
There are no formal examinations for the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) course. Full tutor support is also provided and tutors at the college will be available to guide you through your online materials as well as answer any queries you may have on course content should you get stuck. The CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) course gives an in-depth yet exciting look into childcare and what it means to become a Level 3 practitioner.
Qualification Code: 601/3998/5
In order to achieve this qualification learners must complete: (as outlined by CACHE)
• Pass grades in 2 mandatory units
• Required minimum 180 guided learning hours
Study Time: 180 Hours
Enrolment Length: 12 Months
Course Format: Online
Entry Requirements: Over 16 years of age
All of our students are given access to our online platform through their own personal login and password. Once logged in you can access your CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) course materials, resources and assignments in your own time. Assignments are accessible through your account and the process is easy intuitive. Our online platform includes:
- Access to your course material anytime, anywhere.
- Start your study today and work through it in your own time at your own pace!
- 1-2-1 Tutor support throughout your qualification.
- Full supporting handouts supplied to aid learning.
- Save your work and pick up from where you left off !
- Know where you are at all times with your own progress indicator.
- Full College support throughout your qualification.
Units covered in your CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) course:
- Unit 1 Childcare: Child development from Conception to 7 Years
- Unit 2 Childcare: Children’s Health and Well being
Chidlcare Qualification Code 601/3998/5
You will have access to a Tutor, via email & telephone, who will guide you through the course to help you prepare for your assignments. You will be provided with all course materials in order to complete your CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education (VRQ) Qualification.
You will have the added benefit of our tutoring team throughout your study time with The Learning College and they will be able to guide you and support at all times.
Assessments are a great way of checking your progress allowing you to apply your learning to real-world situations. Through the CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education (VRQ) Qualification, you will be assessed by a series of written assignments, which are submitted and assessed by our assessments team.
All assignments are set by CACHE. Upon verification of the activities, exercises and assignments, a certificate for your completed qualification will be awarded by CACHE, as confirmation that your written work has met all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for the course.
Please note: There is no examination required for this course.
Our CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education (VRQ) Qualification is openly available to anyone wishing to work within childcare and has a keen interest in the subject, plus an intention to progress a career.
- Learners will need sufficient numeracy and literacy – Please ask a team member for further details.
- Students should have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- Learners should have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Support Portal
- You should be fully committed to your studies.
- Must be aged 16 and over
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) is a knowledge based qualification. Experience in the real work environment is not required and the entire course is completed online. Please note that this is a knowledge only Level 3 qualification and does not require any practical assessments or does it include you in ratio’s.
This course requires students to pass 12 tutor marked assignments.
This course can be taken over a 12 month period but you can complete it as fast or as slowly as you wish.
The CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (VRQ) course now earns students a number of UCAS points upon completion, depending on the grade achieved. The number of UCAS points earned are as follows: