Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
About the Certificate
Participants will investigate what is ML, what constitutes a risk-based approach in dealing with ML and the relevant policies and procedures that may be adopted by a financial institution as part of a coherent AML Strategy. In addition, participants will be provided with an overall assessment of international economic sanctions and how these are valuable tools in combating ML.
The Certificate also offers participants, a practical perspective of how AML attempts have been formally incorporated and have led to the creation of legal frameworks that aim to prevent ML practices.
The knowledge obtained by undertaking this Certificate is an invaluable asset for professionals that seek to enhance their career prospects in AML which is becoming an increasingly significant issue for financial institutions.
- Money laundering methods, techniques, red flags, key risk areas and compliance best practices & checklists
- KYC and CDD: Beneficial ownership, money laundering risks in gatekeeper roles, politically exposed persons, and much more
- Economic Sanctions and relevant frameworks
- Vulnerabilities of Financial Institutions
- Legal Framework for AML – A practical perspective
- Case Studies and analysis
- Expected Learning Outcomes
- Identify ML-related risks and dangers that need to be dealt with through a rigid AML strategy
- Understand ML risk assessment and management and learn how to design a comprehensive AML risk-based approach
- Review the relevant processes and procedures that need to be adopted as part of an AML strategy
- Gain a practical perspective through a review of the relevant legal framework that covers AML
- Understand the importance of sanctions and how these can be utilised as a tool to combat ML
- Register at any time
- Study in your own time and at your own pace (you have up to 3 months to complete the Certificate)
- Assessed by an online multiple-choice exam
What is included
- 25 hours of self-paced online interactive learning including analysis of 5 practical case studies
- 1-year free AGRC membership
- Online Exam and AGRC Certificate
- Success in all the unit tests. Each unit is allocated two, three or four Multiple Choice questions (MCQs). In total 33 MCQs with a pass mark of 70% and an unlimited number of attempts. Each unit test is 10 minutes.
- Success in the final test of 40 MCQs for the completion and award of the Certificate in Anti Money Laundering, issued by the Association of Governance, Risk and Compliance (AGRC). The pass mark is 70% and two attempts are permitted. The final test is 60 minutes.
About The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
Read more about The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
AGRC is a global, non-profit, professional accreditation & certification organisation, as well as a networking platform, that was founded in 2020 and started its operations a year later.
We facilitate the exchange of knowledge and sharing of experiences among governance, risk and compliance (GRC) professionals.
We support our community of multi-jurisdictional GRC professionals in the financial services industry and beyond by sharing their common values, experiences, expertise, and business development opportunities.
There are no reviews for Certificate in Anti Money Laundering yet. Why not be the first one?