In educational institutions, conflicts can arise among students, between students and teachers, between teachers, and between administrators and staff. In this enjoyable TEFL Wonderland adventure, you will enhance your ability to identify, manage, and resolve conflicts in various settings. You will also learn effective strategies for creating an inclusive learning environment and promoting positive relationships.
The course targets any professional who wants to enhance their ability to manage teams through identifying and resolving conflicts.
- Understanding the Types of Conflicts
- Building and Managing Teams
- The Role of Effective Communication in Avoiding and Resolving Conflicts
- Negotiation Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Collaborative Problem-Solving, Compromising and Competing
- Cultural Competence
Number of hours: 15 hours
Number of territories: 2 territories
Number of checkpoints: 2 checkpoints
Course access: 60 Days
Passing the Course: Passing the 2 checkpoints and completing the course evaluation