Botox Essential Settings & Injection Techniques - CPD Accredited Course
Everything you need to know on consumables, reconstitution, marking and injection techniques fo the upper face
What will you learn
- Learn the essential clinical settings for the practice of Botox (Botulinum Toxin) aesthetic treatments
- Become familiar with treatment room requirements, products, medications and consumables needed for the safe administration of the treatment
- Guidance on Botox reconstitution
- Guidance on syringe and needle selection and handling
- Learn the marking techniques for upper face treatment (glabella, forehead and peri-orbital)
- Learn the injection techniques for upper face treatment (glabella, forehead and peri-orbital)
Health professionals (doctors, dentists, nurses, etc.) that are legally entitled to offer aesthetic injectable treatments in their country/state
No experience in aesthetic medicine needed
The most popular aesthetic treatment, with increasing demand. Its popularity is not surprising, considering how effective and safe it is. Today’s patients are actively looking out for well-trained medical professionals to carry out their treatments on a regular basis.
This CPD accredited course covers the essential clinical settings for the practice of Botox (Botulinum Toxin) aesthetic treatments . You will become familiar with the treatment room requirements, products, medications and consumables needed for the safe administration of the treatment. Guidance on Botox reconstitution, syringe and needle selection and handling is included, to help inexperienced practitioners choose the safest and most cost-effective products and techniques. Also, you will learn marking and injection techniques for most popular areas of treatment: glabella, forehead and peri-orbital.
This course is a perfect introduction to the use of botulinum toxin in medical aesthetics. It is ideal for beginners, but it is also useful for professionals who have attended courses elsewhere and wish to re-establish a solid knowledge foundation.
Great emphasis is placed on the safest and more effective techniques, which are used as a point of reference internationally.
Our specialised training is aimed at doctors, dentists and other health professionals interested in starting their career in aesthetic medicine, improve their existing skills with the most established techniques, or simply expand their knowledge. We have used our experience of more than 20 years in the non-surgical aesthetic medicine industry as a base to develop specific training courses.