CPCS A09 A Forward Tipping Dumper- WheeledPlease note, this image was automatically generated based on the course title and may not reflect the actual experience. Stock photo by Mark König on Unsplash.
Request a Date
- Operate the machine to a minimum standard
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces – loaded and unloaded
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces whilst carrying loads
- Ensure the suitability of the tipping and loading
- Ensure load integrity and security
- Transfer loads to different locations
- Discharge loads into trenches and over edges
- Maintain safe and tidy working areas
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Apply all necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
About M.I Construction Training
M.I Construction Training
Read more about M.I Construction Training
MI Construction Ltd offers CPCS, IPAF, NPORS Training courses for construction based vehicles. Contact us for more information.
M.I Construction Training is a family run company established for over 10 years offering a high standard of training in a friendly but professional atmosphere.
There are no reviews for CPCS A09 A Forward Tipping Dumper- Wheeled yet. Why not be the first one?