Digital Brows Training | Fundamental Beginners PMU Training -
1-2-1 Private Training
Request a Date
BROWS ARE BIG BUSINESS!
The main objective of the ID Liner Digital Brows training course is to teach students how to competently and safely perform different brow PMU treatments, using a digital device to deliver beautiful results.
As this is a beginners PMU training course we want to ensure our students learn a variety of different brow tattooing techniques, so we will spend two days learning the shaded brow effects possible with a digital device and three days focused on our most-requested Hairstroke Brows.
DIGITAL BROWS COURSE STRUCTURE:
- 40 hours at home pre-study
- 1 virtual theory day & 5 days in-house training
- Written assessment based on pre-study
- Written homework plus template and mat practise
- Case studies to be submitted in order to gain Bronze Artist Certificate of Completion
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- Fundamental Cosmetic Tattooing theory including but not limited to Health and Safety, Colour Theory, Client Suitability, Consent, Anatomy & Physiology, Treatments and Tools
- Colour mixing
- Hairstroke & shading techniques on latex and later on skin
- To understand safe and acceptable treatment protocols
- To understand the entire Digital Brows treatment process including aftercare and retouch appointments
Masterclasses and Skill Up Training available at an additional cost to ID Liner Bronze Artists wanting to learn advanced techniques such as Hyper-Realism Brows.
Our Brow Queen Training Course combines our Digital Brows Training Course and our Microblading Training Course. By booking these two courses together students will save £1,695!
Training only options also available (without kit included). Please contact us for prices & availability.
About ID Liner | Permanent Makeup Training & Supplies
ID Liner | Permanent Makeup Training & Supplies
Read more about ID Liner | Permanent Makeup Training & Supplies
So much more than just a Permanent Makeup brand, ID Liner is a collective of the best Permanent Makeup Training, equipment and Artists from around the world - brought together in one place.
At our multi award-winning ID Liner Microblading & Permanent Makeup Training School we offer training courses for all levels of Artist - from total beginners looking to take the first steps in their career, to advanced Artists with many years of experience wanting to enhance their skills.
There are no reviews for Digital Brows Training | Fundamental Beginners PMU Training -
1-2-1 Private Training yet. Why not be the first one?