Category CE (Class 1) - 16 Hours
Request a Date
No payment is required until the request is accepted
Our Class 1 (Category C + E) – 16 Hours – For Class 2 Holders Driver Training course is specifically designed for those who already have a Class 2 driving licence and want to upgrade it to Class 1 level. This course will give you all the skills and knowledge to move from a smaller Class 2 vehicle up to a Class 1 vehicle. Therefore it is perfect for anyone who is looking to increase their skills, improve their CV or progress in their career.
About this Class 1 (Category C + E) – 16 Hours course
- One to one training with our experienced instructors
- Training vehicle is provided for you
- 16 hours training
- Test route training
In addition, we book your test for:
- On Road Practical Test – £115
- Reversing Test – £40
- CPC Module 4 – £55
What does the Class 1 (Category C + E) – 16 Hours course cover?
During the course, you will learn:
- All about the vehicle and the differences between Class 1 and Class 2
- Reversing manoeuvres
- How to drive safely on the road amongst other vehicles
- How to make sure the vehicle is loaded safely and securely
- How to prevent trafficking of illegal immigrants and other criminality
- How to assess and deal with emergency situations
What will I gain from this training?
- Experience on the road before you take your test
- An understanding of everything you need to know about being a Class 1 HGV driver
Do you have questions about lorry driver training?
If you have any questions about HGV training you can find out more on our FAQs page. You can also, contact us to talk to a member of our team.
Why choose to learn with Hartlip HGV Driving School?
You can learn with confidence here at Hartlip HGV, with our 10 years’ experience with HGVs you can be reassured that you are in safe hands. There are hundreds of thousands of vacancies UK-wide in the haulage industry and a great earning potential of up to £50,000 so get started on your HGV Professional Driving journey now. Book your course now or call us for more information. Find out more on gov.uk about becoming an HGV driver.
About Hartlip Hgv Driving School
There are no reviews for Category CE (Class 1) - 16 Hours yet. Why not be the first one?