Control & Administration of Medicines Level 3 Training e Learning Course
This online Control and Administration of Medicines content is
designed to provide users with an understanding of the correct
procedures to follow when prescribing and administering medicines, in
both a social and domiciliary care environment Delegates will learn how
to keep records of each administration, as well as all incoming and
outgoing medicines, so as to ensure that the risk of error is minimised.
Within this content, you’ll also find the “Knowledge Set for
Medication” content modules covered as defined by Skills for Care and
Development in 2005. Upon successful completion, users will require to
be observed to competently administer a range of medication.
The module covers these areas:
- Safe medicine handling procedures
- Prescribing, checking, obtaining and dispensing of medicines
- Disclosure and patient confidentiality
- Patient guidance and support
- Medicine classifications and their properties
- Administration methods and competence
- Identifying and reporting reactions to, or between, medicines
- Consenting to secondary administration
- Staff and patient risk assessment
- Administration preparation and accuracy
- Keeping record of administration, errors and medicine refusal
- Storing and disposing of medicines safely
- Relevant legislation and guidance
eLearning courses are designed to be interactive to help learners stay focused and engaged in the learning they are faced with.
The courses require the learner to
perform small actions within the course, revealing further information,
or quiz questions to help them reflect upon previous course content they
have studied. A CPD certificate can be downloaded on completion.
About Erudition e Learning
Erudition e Learning
Read more about Erudition e Learning
Your one stop shop for high quality, CPD certified, digital learning products. Whether you represent an organisation with numerous members of staff to train or you are an individual looking for development Erudition E Learning courses provide a cost effective and easy to use option. Our modules cover a range of disciplines including healthcare, education essentials, business compliance and fire safety.
We believe that learning should be straightforward and easy to undertake. Our courses are interactive and enjoyable. Quality is essential so each module is CPD certified and you can download a certificate for your portfolio on completion.
You can purchase individual courses or take advantage of our discounts offered for bulk orders.
There are no reviews for Control & Administration of Medicines Level 3 Training e Learning Course yet. Why not be the first one?