By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Describe what is meant by infection control
- Identify relevant government legislation
- Recognise the causes and effects of coronavirus, including symptoms and management
- Know how to self-isolate
- Understand the chain of infection and how people are infected
- Describe the types of germs and infection
- Understand the need for infection control and HCAI management
- Understand how to wash your hands to WHO standard
- Understand how you can help to prevent the spread of coronavirus
Entry Requirements: There are no pre required qualifications to undertake this course.
Time Required : One - Two hours
Accreditation: This course is CPD accredited
Certification: On Completion you can download a certificate as evidence of achievement
Your one stop shop for high quality, CPD certified, digital learning products. Whether you represent an organisation with numerous members of staff to train or you are an individual looking for development Erudition E Learning courses provide a cost effective and easy to use option. Our modules cover a range of disciplines including healthcare, education essentials, business compliance and fire safety.
We believe that learning should be straightforward and easy to undertake. Our courses are interactive and enjoyable. Quality is essential so each module is CPD certified and you can download a certificate for your portfolio on completion.
You can purchase individual courses or take advantage of our discounts offered for bulk orders.