Bitcoin, a modern digital currency regarded as a cryptocurrency, was introduced in 2009 and has proved to be a lucrative investment opportunity. You've come here because you've done some analysis and are beginning to see the value and promise of cryptocurrencies! Since they've never heard about it or don't appreciate it, 99.9% of people do not participate in cryptocurrencies. We will show you the same Trading Strategies that the Traders at the Montreal Trading Group's Proprietary Trading Firm have applied for the business in this course. This course covers not only the content needed to be accurate in trading, but also how to view various forms of data in real time in order to make the best trading decisions possible. This course will teach you everything you need to know about cryptocurrency, including how to understand Bitcoin, how to set up a safe wallet, and how to purchase Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency on any exchange. Beginner traders also enter the market without the requisite skills and experience. As a consequence, in the hopes of better returns, they take excessive, costly, and needless risks. This course will give you a highly useful method for trading effectively and confidently in the market. This course is appropriate for traders at all ages, including beginners, intermediates, and experienced traders. To be good, all you need is an open mind and a burning desire. The material in this course is oriented toward cryptocurrencies, but it can be applied to any kind of equity for day trading and swing trading: Stocks, futures, and commodities are examples of financial instruments.
Skills You Will Master:
- Cryptocurrency & its Applications - In this section we will learn a cryptocurrency is a form of digital or virtual currency designed to be used as a means of exchange. It works in a similar way to real-world currencies, but it doesn't have a physical form and relies on cryptography to function.
- Role of Cryptocurrency - In this topic we will see the role of cryptocurrency and specific coin ownership documents are held in a registry that exists in the form of a computerized database. Crypto is a digital commodity intended to act as a means of trade.
- Cryptocurrency and Stock Market - In this section we will learn cryptocurrency trading entails using a CFD trading account to speculate on price fluctuations or using an exchange to buy and sell the underlying coins. More information on cryptocurrency investing, how it operates, and what drives the markets can be found here.
- Monetary and Payment System - In this topic we will see in both domestic and foreign transactions, payment mechanisms are used instead of currency.
- What is Bitcoin? - In this section we will learn the actual meaning of bitcoin and the purpose and advantage of using bitcoin.
- What is Mining Cryptocurrencies? - In this section we will learn mining cryptocurrencies involves validating data blocks and adding transaction records to a public record.
Benefits of the course/ Learning Objectives:
- You will learn and understand the basics of cryptocurrency trading graphs.
- You will understand the opportunity in investing in cryptocurrency.
- You will understand the fundamentals of the blockchain.
- You will learn how to register your cryptocurrency accounts and protect from being hacked.
- You should have the willingness to learn the concept of Bitcoin.
- You should have a bank account to be able to buy Bitcoin.
- You should have access to the internet so to access the Wallet and the Exchange.
- Anyone who wants to learn the day trading and investment strategies.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to invest in Cryptocurrency and does not know where to start.
- Anyone looking for strategies to identify the hottest Cryptocurrencies available.
- 28 on demand videos
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Features of Cryptocurrency
- 3. Cryptocurrency and its Applications
- 4. Individual Ownership
- 5. Whitepaper Part 1
- 6. Whitepaper Part 2
- 7. Features of Blockchain
- 8. Role of Cryptocurrency
- 9. Cryptocurrency and Stock Market
- 10. Cryptocurrency Into Perspective
- 11. Monetary and Payment System
- 12. What is Mining Cryptocurrencies
- 13. Hot Key and Cold Key
- 14. Hot and Cold Transfers
- 15. What is Bitcoin
- 16. Properties of Bitcoin
- 17. Resource for Mining Cryptocurrencies
- 18. Field Programmable Gate Area
- 19. Creating a Wallet
- 20. Hash Properties
- 21. Puzzle Friendly
- 22. Value of a Bitcoin
- 23. Bitcoin as an Asset Class
- 24. Investing in Bitcoins
- 25. Bitcoin Currency Exchange
- 26. Pricing and Usage of Cryptocurrency
- 27. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- 28. Conclusion
Read more about Eduolc
Eduolc provides video tutorials and a customized learning platform that empowers learners to train at their own pace. Besides our vast collection of online tutorials, Eduolc offers a continuous stream of authentic content.
There are no reviews for Cryptocurrency Trading yet. Why not be the first one?