This course will teach you the basics and fundamentals in Accounting. This course is designed specifically to accommodate the learning needs of those interested in pursuing a career of accounting. The course is a rigorous one that will take you along different accounting principles and concepts that will aid you in real life with realistic implementation.
Skills you will Master:
- Basics of accounting
- T accounts and general ledger
- Recognition, measurement, valuation and disclosures
- Cost management
- Measurement concepts
- Costing systems
- Financial statements and decisions analysis
- Basics of financial statement analysis
- Vertical and horizontal analysis
- Financial ratios- profitability
- Corporate finance and investment decisions
- Capital budgeting process
- Long term financial management
- Performance management
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Accounting for non-finance managers
- Anyone who is looking out to make career in Accounting can take up this online course.
- Should have simple Numerical Skills and should be good in Mathematics.
What does this course include?
- 40 on demand videos
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
Who can take this course?
- Professionals who are already working in Finance company and need to develop their accounting skills
- Students who are wants to pursue their career in the field of Finance
- Anyone from non-finance background who wish to learn accountancy and its concepts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am not from Finance background, Can I take this Course?
Yes, you can take this course as it will train you from the basics of accounting
- Are there any additional fees?
No, the course price includes everything and there are no additional fees.
- How will I get the Certificate?
Once you complete the course you will get the course certificate.
- When should I finish the course?
You have unlimited access to the course you can learn this course in your own pace.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Basic Terminologies
- 3. Five Terms of Accounting
- 4. Accounting Standards
- 5. T Accounts and General Ledger
- 6. General Ledger
- 7. Annual Report 1
- 8. Annual Report 2
- 9. Current and Non Current Method
- 10. Discount and Loss Rate
- 11. Net Realizable Value
- 12. Concept of Aging
- 13. Valuation
- 14. Concept of FIFO
- 15. Cost of Goods
- 16. Inventory Recording System
- 17. Investment.mp4
- 18. Classification of Investment Part 1
- 19. Classification of Investment Part 2
- 20. Depreciation and Amortization Part 1
- 21. Depreciation and Amortization Part 2
- 22. Methods of Depreciation
- 23. Income and Cash Flow Statement
- 24. Depreciation
- 25. Accelerated Depreciation
- 26. Impairment
- 27. Goodwill
- 28. Taxes
- 29. Types of Leases
- 30. Equity Transactions Part 1
- 31. Equity Transactions Part 2
- 32. Revenue and Expense Recognition Part 1
- 33. Revenue and Expense Recognition Part 2
- 34. Accounting Issues
- 35. Sample Annual Report 1
- 36. Sample Annual Report 2
- 37. Sample Annual Report 3
- 38. Sample Annual Report 4
- 39. Sample Annual Report 5
- 40. Conclusion.mp4
Read more about Eduolc
Eduolc provides video tutorials and a customized learning platform that empowers learners to train at their own pace. Besides our vast collection of online tutorials, Eduolc offers a continuous stream of authentic content.
There are no reviews for Basics of Accounting yet. Why not be the first one?