Skills You Will Master:
- Creating Footer - In this section we will see angular footer is a website's additional navigation. It may include a variety of elements such as ties, buttons, business information, copyrights, shapes, and more. You can change the color of the footer by using one of our color groups.
- Syntax for Footer - In this topic we will apply the syntax for creating footer which will be an additional navigation for the website that can hold several information pertaining to the website.
- Header Component - In this section we will see how to create header in the website which is the basic component of a website.
- Security related Feature - In this topic we will discuss the security features of the website in which Angular helps users to make integration on the client side easier.
- Defining the Router - In this section we will see that router is a foundational component of the Angular framework. It allows developers to create Single Page Applications with various views that can be navigated between.
- Defining the Constructor - In this topic we will see a constructor is a special method that is called whenever new objects are created. In addition, it is commonly used to initialize the members of a class.
- Create & Delete using Post - In this section we will see that this method is used to transfer information to a computer. This is a command that is used to update data. This command is used to remove information from the register.
- Get and Delete Methods - In this topic we will see that when the response is received the Angular component displays the status message 'Delete successful.
- Creating Login Component - In this topic we will learn how to create the login components which contains a login form with username and password fields in a website using Angular.
- Components in Routing File - In this section we will see components serve as the foundation for Angular applications. An HTML template that declares what renders on the page is included in each part. A behavior-defining Typescript class.
Benefits of the course/ Learning Objectives:
- Develop basic Angular programming.
- Build Angular applications step-by-step.
- Full Stack Web Development with Angular.
- Basic knowledge in JS Framework or Web development will be an additional benefit.
- Computer with Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Professionals and experts in the area of Web development.
- Students who wants to pursue their career in the area of development.
- Anyone from non technology background who wish to learn Angular and its concepts
- 1. Creating Demo Application
- 2. Components for Header
- 3. Creating Footer
- 4. Syntax for Footer
- 5. Header Component
- 6. Security related Feature
- 7. Defining the Router
- 8. Defining the Constructor
- 9. Create and Delete using Post
- 10. Get and Delete Methods
- 11. Creating Login Component
- 12. Components in Routing File
- 13. Logout Component
- 14. Creating Employee Files
- 15. Progress Info
- 16. Fields and Textboxes
- 17. Labels and Buttons
- 18. New Component to Add Employee
- 19. Properties related to New Employee
- 20. Backend and Frontend Application
- 21. Working of our Application
Read more about Eduolc
Eduolc provides video tutorials and a customized learning platform that empowers learners to train at their own pace. Besides our vast collection of online tutorials, Eduolc offers a continuous stream of authentic content.
There are no reviews for Angular 8 Project yet. Why not be the first one?