Learn how to make your very own candles with essential oils, fragrances & colour dyes, using 100% pure eco-soywax. You will learn about the different types of wax, oils, wicks and the methods to making beautiful candles.
Enjoy a fun and relaxing workshop and make a selection of candles in the comfort and safety of your home. Suitable for beginners, no experience necessary.
You will be sent a candle making kit with one of 6 paraben-free fragrances to choose from:
- Fresh Linen: A cotton fresh blend of precious woods, jasmine, rose and sweet white musk.
- Lavender: Freshly cut lavender aroma.
- Lime Basil & Mandarin: A luscious Lime scent fortified with tart lemon juice and undertones of aromatic pine blended with freshly picked basil.
- Midnight Pomegranate: A cascade of pomegranate, raspberry, coconut, lime, Apple and peach serenade a heart of violet leaf, jasmine and rose.
- Wild Fig & Cassis: Lavish fig and cassis are engulfed in the fruitful mirage of peach, strawberry and coconut whilst wooded tones and opulent rose petals contour the blend with unique sophistication.
- Vanilla: A sweet vanilla fragrance intoxicated with smooth almond, coconut flesh and powdered sugar.
What's included in the price?
You will receive materials and instructions to make your candles including:
350 grams eco container soy wax, 5 wicks, fragrance oil of your choice, 2 candle tins, 3 tea light cups, heating tub, 4 wooden pegs, centralising tool, wooden stirrer, 2 safety labels, pipette, easy to follow instructions so you can continue to make candles at home.
All materials will be sent to you, please order a week before your class.
UK shipment only.
What else do I need?
Scissors, pan of water, food thermometer,
spices, herbs or petals to decorate (optional)
When is the class?
SUNDAYS from 3-4pm GMT
Please enquire if you would like us to host on a different date and time.
Please enquire to schedule a private group bookings (min 5 - max 50 people)