From Friend to Supervisor – establishing authority
No upcoming dates to book
Often individuals are promoted as they are good workers and find themselves suddenly in charge of those who worked alongside them previously. The course is for anyone who finds themselves struggling to establish themselves as a Supervisors, Team Leaders, New Manager or any staff members aspiring to get into a management role.
Designed to provide you with the techniques and tactics to establish authority within the supervisory role whilst maintaining good relationships with those you manage, making it easier to clarify expectations and manage performance.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Identify what the company/team/customer expects of the supervisor, and recognise the suitability of their current relationship with their staff members.
- Deal with authority, responsibility, & being accountable.
- Describe their current leadership style and be able to identify appropriate circumstances to adapt this to assert authority in the right way.
- Know how to avoid claims of favouritism and being drawn into conflicts and inappropriate situations.
- Understand the importance of clear goals for teams and individuals and how to set and communicate these.
- Know how to approach “difficult” conversations with staff in the right way to get results.
About Challenge Consulting
There are no reviews for From Friend to Supervisor – establishing authority yet. Why not be the first one?