Want to turn your van into a campervan but don’t know how? This hands-on experience will bring you up to speed with all the basic design and DIY skills you need.
Your knowledgeable hosts will cover everything from van design and layout, to safety considerations – from ventilation to gas leaks and storage. Consider this experience the ultimate campervan converter bible.
Learn how to plan your build and most importantly of all, where to begin! Your hosts will break down all the tools and materials you will need. If you’re wondering what about woodwork, insulation, plumbing and electrics? Don’t worry, these guys have you covered…
By the end of the session, as a team, you will have built from scratch a freestanding sink and cooker unit with practical sessions in:-
-Electrics 12v & 240v
In the process you will also brush up on plenty of skills, including how to shape units to your van’s interior, work with different materials and build bed frames. In a day's work, that’s seriously impressive!
- Refreshments available
On the day
- You need no skills in woodwork, metalwork or using tools for these courses,
- Old clothes, work boots, and work gloves are recommended
- All courses are run indoors
- Under 18’s can take part if accompanied by a parent or guardian also on the course
- There is free tea and coffee on tap, throughout the day Course Location courses can be either in Glastonbury or at Scott's own workshop near the Bath and West show grounds (BA46QN) and will be confirm nearer the time