Expressive drawing Workshop with Lorna Mackay
Request a Date
Expressive drawing workshops
please get in touch for dates
Learn how to create with drawing mediums, create gesture, scale, form, shape and line. Discover mark making through experimentation. The workshop will also reference to examples of art and artists. All levels welcome.
You will learn:
• approaches to expressive drawing
• mark making through experimentation
• to confidently create your own abstract art work from start to finish
All materials, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To find out more about the drawing day or art4you Scotland, please call 07981768081 or email email@example.com.
About art4you Scotland - art school & gallery
art4you Scotland - art school & gallery
LOVE ART - visit the friendly art school
Art Classes & Workshops, all materials provide and all levels welcome.
Oil, acrylic, water, pencil, pastels, ceramic, life & portrait drawing, mixed media, textile & interior design ...
Sandwiched between stunning views of the Stirlingshire hills and the tempting aroma of freshly baked scones is this unique art place. Art4you Scotland began life in 2010 as an evening art class and has grown to a highly-regarded art school.
The art school now offers a wide range of art courses, from weekly life drawing, watercolour, ceramic, painting and drawing, portrait drawing classes to art holidays, kids classes, plus workshops, talks and more.
All materials are provided and the artists at art4you Scotland believe everyone can enjoy art. Students are given the freedom to play with the art materials, encouraged to build up their confidence and self-believe.
The Killearn based art studio has received a top award for best independent art school. The art school is run by artists Claudia Duncan and Ewen Duncan and a great team of visiting artists specialising in various art techniques.
art4you Scotland claimed the title of Best Independent Art School 2020 Scotland at the UK Enterprise Awards.
art4you Scotland has a permanent exhibition space showing and selling work created by art4you Scotland students and artists. The key to art4you Scotland's success is making art accessible to all and allowing art and the creative process to be fun. People come back time and time again because they enjoy what art4you Scotland provides and offers.
Whatever the level of experience, art4you Scotland welcomes everyone as their believe is that everyone is creative and can make art.
Read more about art4you Scotland - art school & gallery
Current Covid-19 guidelines for your info:
• All materials will be provided and cleaned in accordance with the guidelines after use
• Please wear your own face mask during class unless you are exempt
• Use the provided hand sanitiser when entering & leaving the studio
• 1 student per table – make your way to the table and remain at the table as much as possible
• Please observe the 2m distancing
• Bring your own apron or art shirt
• Bring your own refreshments (coffee, tea, water, snack- unfortunately we can’t offer it at the moment)
• The Oakwood Garden Centre café will deliver a takeaway lunch. You will be able to select from their menu at the beginning of the workshop
• All surfaces will be cleaned in accordance with the guidelines
• Leave your jackets in your car if possible
• Feeling unwell before class or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days – please do not attend the class
• Have you been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days – please do not attend the class
• Feeling unwell after class – please contact us asap so we can action track and trace
• Toilet is open – please use provided disinfectant spray and wipes after use
There are no reviews for Expressive drawing Workshop with Lorna Mackay yet. Why not be the first one?